Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update on Logan

Hi Everyone,

Logan is not home quite yet. He was supposed to come home on Saturday but the doctors were concerned because his white cell count was elevated. He's also running fevers periodically around 100 degrees. Hopefully we'll see him home soon and he won't have to go home with any IV antibiotics to administer (which are for six weeks!).

Thank you all for your concern,

Anne, Lin's daughter

6 comments:

Doriana Gray said...

Hope he is home safe and sound soon! I am praying for your family :)

Renia

amyl4 said...

Praying for your sweet little guy!Amy

Andrea Roberts said...

That poor little monkey! I know Reece would never have "not bothered" tubes and wires...I can't even get him to keep sunglasses on, much less all that :((

So glad he is in the care of professionals. He will be home soon!!

Carson's Mom said...

Thanks for the update. I hope Logan is home soon.

Kayla

Dolores said...

We're hoping that Logan is home soon!
Dolores

Arizona mom to eight said...

I hope it is nothing very serious, we hold him in our prayers daily.